The SME Branding Club (the Club) is organised by the Hong Kong Brand Development Council, as an attempt to foster brand-building culture among local SMEs and to build up an interactive platform for knowledge transfer, experience sharing and networking among companies aspiring for brand development. Facilitated by brand experts and leveraging on the participants’ initiative, the Club stage activities pertinent to SME branding on a regular basis.
1. To promote a practical understanding of all aspects of branding.
2. To facilitate identification and learning transfer of good practices in branding.
3. To provide a forum to exchange, update and resolve problems in branding.
The SME Branding Club will organise the following activities regularly:
1. Regular Case Study Sessions on corporate branding, product branding and services branding of SMEs.
2. Expert Speaker Forum on Critical Success Factors for effective branding.
3. Unstructured Social Gatherings for idea inspiration and sharing of branding practices and knowledge.
1. All Hong Kong companies are welcome to join the club on a free-of-charge basis. Interested parties should apply to the BDC by turning in “Participant’s Information Form.”
2. BDC has the right to vet and decide on the applications. Other thing being equal, BDC members will have priority in being admitted to the Club.
For any enquires, please contact the Secretariat of BDC.
Address: 3/F, CMA Building, 64-66 Connaught Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Tel.: 2542 8634
Fax: 3421 1092
Download the Application Form